How to capture screenshots in Safari on iOS device running iOS 13
How to take screenshots in safari and store them on your device running iOS 13?
If you want to capture full page screenshots while browsing in Safari, you may easily do it on the device updated to iOS 13. In previous version, you were able to capture multiple screenshot and stitch them together using third party applications. With iOS 13, you may easily capture a screenshot of entire webpage in Safari. You may use this new feature only in Safari on your iOS device. All the captured screenshots will save as a PDF file. If you are wondering how to capture a full-page screenshot in Safari, here is a short user guide that helps you to do so.
You may easily click a full-page screenshot in Safari on your iOS device updated to iOS 13, follow these steps:
- On your iOS device, open Safari browser and open any website such as blogs.wisetechlabs.com.
- Now click a screenshot. If you are using iPhone with Face ID, you may capture a screenshot by pressing volume up + side button. In case of Touch ID, you may take a screenshot by pressing home button + power button.
- After capturing a screenshot, tap the preview button to get a preview for a couple of seconds.
- On the next screen appears, you will see the share icon on the top-right and share the file with any app or person using the Share Sheet you want. To save the file, tap the Full Page tab at the top, right next to Screen, and then select Done.
- Finally, tap Save PDF to Files and then select iCloud Drive to save the screenshot on the cloud or select On My iPhone to store it locally on the device.
- You may also save this file to any other third-party cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
This is how you may easily capture a screenshot of full screen in Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Now read: How to download and manage files in Safari on iOS13
What other's say