How to find your friends on Snapchat without username
After Facebook and Instagram, Snapchat is the most popular social media app that helps you to connect with your friends, interesting people, and celebrities. If you are new to Snapchat and want to grow your friend list, you may find your people even if you don’t have their username. There are some ways to find a person on Snapchat without username. Here we will provide you some other possible ways to add friends on snapchat.
How to find friends using snap code?
You may find your friend with a Snapcode, follow these steps:
- First of all, get a Snapcode from your friend and save that it in your camera roll in your phone. You may also search in Google for users who posted their Snapcode.
- Save the Snapcode you got in your camera roll.
- Now, launch your Snapchat app and select “Add Friends.”
- Select the Snapcode from your Camera Roll and add as your friend.
How to find nearby snap chatters?
If you don’t have usernames, follow the below given steps to find the people or friends with nearby snap chatters:
- First of all, make sure that “Add Nearby” feature is enabled on your friend‘s device. If it is not ask them to do so.
- Now launch your Snapchat and select “Add Nearby.”
- Your Snapchat will find nearby Snapchatter that you may add as Friends.
How to find someone on Snapchat using search?
If you lost the contact number of the friend that might be using Snapchat, you may find them using Search. Follow the below given steps:
- Open your Snapchat and select “Add by Username.”
- In the search box, just enter the name of your friend, doing so will show you the list of Snapchatters that have the username that you typed.
- Now, you may find your friends from the list and add them as friends.
How to find someone on Snapchat using Phone number?
You may add people using their contact number, follow these steps:
- First of all, make sure that your friend’s number is listed in your Phone’s Address book.
- Open your Snapchat menu and select “My Friends.”
- At the above of your “My Friends” menu, select contact and allow Snapchat to access your contacts.
- Finally, you may add your friends in your contact address book as your Snapchat friends.