How to play music on 2 pairs of AirPods in iOS 13
How to listen same audio on two pairs of AirPods in iOS13?
Earlier, you were able to share anything from your iOS device to your friends except music. With iOS 13, Apple added a functionally that allows you to share your audio or music with your nearby friend. With this latest feature, you may play the same sound on two pairs of AirPods. However, iOS 13 is the most trending iOS versions. If you are wondering how to share audio with two Airpods pairs, here is the list instructions that helps you to do that.
You may easily pair your AirPods with iPhone or iPad running iOS 13 and start playing music through both the pairs. Follow these steps:
- First off, put your iPhone with the set of Airpods, you have already paired to.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device and tap on Bluetooth option.
- Now, press and hold the pairing button on the second set of AirPods ( you may find it on the back of the charging case).
- When you see that your second set of AirPods is listed in the list, tap on it.
- Now, make sure that both sets of AirPods are connected in the list of devices.
- Scroll down the AirPlay menu and then check that two sets of AirPods are connected with your iPhone or iPad.
- Finally, you may play any audio and listen it on both sets of your AirPods.
This new feature is available on the latest devices running iOS 13, such as iPhone 8 and later, and iPad Pro 12.9″ second generation and later, iPad Pro 11″, iPad Pro 10.5″, third-generation iPad Air, fifth-generation iPad, fifth-generation iPad mini, and seventh generation iPod touch.