How to post pictures on Instagram from your computer
Like Facebook, Instagram is the most popular social media platform that provides many exclusive features on your Smartphone. The web version of Instagram has limited features like deleting, disabling and downloading Instagram data from accounts. Sometimes, you may want to post pictures from your PC to Instagram and to do this, you have to go through lot of hassle of moving them to your Smartphone and then posting them through Instagram app. But, here will provide you some steps to post a photo directly from your PC to your Instagram account. Let’s learn how to do that.
- First of all, make sure you are using latest version of Google chrome browser.
- On your PC or Mac, open www.instagram.com in Google Chrome.
- Sign into your Instagram account using credentials.
- On the top-right corner of the screen, click “Three vertical dots.”
- Go to “More tools” and then select “Developers tools” (you may also open developer tools by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C).
- On “Developers tools” page, click on the “Mobile” icon placed at the left of the “Elements” option.
- Now, reload the webpage and click “+” sign at the bottom center of the page
- Find the location, select the picture you want to upload and click “Next.”
- Now, write the caption, add location and tag your friends (if you want) for the post
- On the top right corner of the screen, click “Share” to upload your post on Instagram.
By following the above given instructions, you may post pictures from your computer to your Instagram account directly.
Similarly, you may do it on your Mac, in order to do that go to Safari > Preferences > Advanced. At the bottom of the page, check “Show Develop menu in menu bar” option.
After that, open a private browsing window and go to Develop > User Agent > Safari -iOS 10 -iPhone. Now, open Instagram.com, sign in and click the camera icon at the bottom of the page to select a photo and upload it from your PC.