How to restrict Cellular Data usage on iPhone or iPad
How to block Cellular Data usage iOS device?
Apple offers parental control feature, also known as Restrictions, allows you to restrict Cellular Data usage on your iPhone or iPad. If you don’t want anyone to access the Cellular Data of your iPhone, you can easily prevent it from the unauthorized access. Here, we will provide you a short user guide that will help you to block changes to your accounts, cellular data usage, background app refresh, and volume limits on your iOS device.
Follow the below given steps to restrict cellular data using Restrictions on iPhone and iPad:
- First off, open the “Settings app”on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select General > Restrictions.
- Now, tap on “Enable Restrictions” button at the top of the screen, if it is not already enabled.
- Enter a 4-digit password that only you will know. Your child should never have this password.
- Enter the password again to confirm it.
- Now, swipe upto scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap on each of the following categories to modify their settings:
- Cellular Data Usage
- Background App Refresh
- Select “Don’t Allow Changes” for each category.
This is how you may easily restrict Cellular Data usage on your iPhone or iPad. In case you want to monitor your child and want to give access to Cellular Data, you may disable the restrictions. However, it is your own choice to enable or disable restrictions on your device but suggest you to keep it enabled to stop others from playing around your smartophone.
As everyone has a lot of personal data or stuff so this feature plays an important role to keep you device away from prying eyes. Apart from cellular data, it also provides a perfect control over your favorite apps and features.
Now read: How to configure Screen Time Parental Control on iPhone or iPad
What other's say