What to do if you are unable to sign in to iCloud.com
How to fix iCloud account login issue ?
Apple users need an iCloud account to start using Apple services. After creating iCloud account, Apple users get an Apple ID and password that provides access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more. You may also use this credentials to sign in to your iCloud account on Windows, which means you may access your email, photos and other data from your PC – useful when you are not at your workstation or travelling without an Apple device or when your Apple device is gone for service. But if you face any trouble while signing into your iCloud account on iCloud.com, here are some possible steps that you may follow to fix the issue.
- You may try to fix the iCloud login issue by following the below given steps:
- When entering your password, make sure the Caps Lock key is not enabled on your keyboard.
- Make sure you are entering the correct email address and password for the Apple ID you use with iCloud.
Note: In some cases, you may also use a phone number instead of an email address as your Apple ID.
- If you set up two-factor authentication or two-step verification for your Apple ID, make sure you are entering the latest code you receive to your provided phone number.
- If you logged into your account usefully and only see Contacts, Pages, Numbers, Notes, Keynote, and Settings, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To see and use other iCloud features, you may configure iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.
- In case you forgot the password, or you see a message that your account has been disabled for security reasons (which might cause if someone tried and failed to login multiple times), you need to reset your Apple ID password.
If you want to keep your Mac optimized and healthy, Wise Mac Care performs basic cleanup and maintenance for FREE. Plus, Wise Mac Care helps you to free up your Mac hard disk from unwanted log files and to get more space to run your Mac smoothly. Wise Mac Care also works as a deep cleaner and memory optimizer to provide smoother and faster Mac Performance. Download Wise Mac Care for FREE and boost your system performance with just a few clicks.