How to recover deleted files on your Mac or iOS device
If you have deleted unwanted files on your Mac and then realized that you want to access a file that you have deleted few days back, you need not to worry; you may easily recover the files that you have deleted within the last 30 days. If you want to recover deleted files, you may easily do it using iCloud.com, Files app on devices running iOS 11 or later and Trash on your Mac. If you are wondering how to do it, here we will provide you some easy instructions to do that.
How to recover deleted files on iCloud.com?
You may recover deleted files on your iCloud.com by following the below given steps:
- Sign in to iCloud.com on your computer.
- Go to iCloud Drive, click “Recently Deleted items” in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- From here, you may browse the list of files.
- Moreover, you may also go to Settings > Restore Files.
Note: After 30 days, files are removed from Recently Deleted and Restore Files.
How to recover deleted data on your iOS device?
If you want to recover deleted on your iPhone, iPad and iPod, follow the below given steps:
- Open the Files app on your iOS device.
- Go to Locations > Recently Deleted.
- Now, select the file that you want back, tap “Recover.”
- After 30 days of files deletion, they will be permanently deleted.
How to recover deleted data on your Mac?
If you want to recover deleted data on your Mac, you may easily do it from Trash, follow the below given steps:
- On your Mac, click “Trash” in the Dock.
- Now, select the file that you want to recover and drag it to the desktop or another folder.
This is how you may easily recover recently deleted files on iCloud.com, iOS device or your Mac.
Now read: How to recover lost emails using Time Machine on your Mac
What other's say