How to change the measurement unit for ruler in Microsoft Word 2016
How to change ruler measurement unit in Microsoft Word?
Measurement unit is useful while working on document that is created by using measurement system for margins, tabs, and so on. Microsoft Word has built in functionality that allow you to make changes whenever you want to. Here, we will provide you some easy steps to change ruler measurement unit for ruler in Word 2016.
By following the below given steps, you may change ruler measurement unit in Microsoft word.
- Select the “File” tab on Word’s Ribbon.
- In the side bar, click the “Options” from the drop down menu.
- In the Word “Options” window, choose the “Advanced” category from the left side.
- On the right side, scroll down to the “Display” section and then click the drop-down menu to the right of the “Show measurements in units of” entry.
- From the drop-down menu, select the units you want to use and then click the “OK” button.
- If you are unable to see your ruler, select the “View” tab and then check the “Ruler” checkbox there.
- In case you don’t like the changes, you may switch when you want to change back to your regular units of measurement by going to the same setting in the Word Options window.