How to create and share 3D Photos on your Facebook account
How to create and share 3D images on Facebook?
Facebook is the most widely used social media platform that helps you to stay connected with your family and friends. Facebook keeps updating to provide user data security and add new features. Recently, Facebook started rolling out a new feature called 3D photos. With this feature, you may capture Photos with an extra layer of depth to provide the images a third dimension in both news feed and VR mode. This feature senses the foreground and background distance in depth and movement to capture the photos. Currently, 3D photos feature is available for iPhone users and users need to capture a portrait image using compatible dual lens Smartphone. Moreover, it allows users to scroll, pan and tilt photo in 3D and share them as 3d photo on Facebook. If you want to share 3D photos on your Facebook account, here we will provide you some easy steps to do that.
By following the below given steps, you may easily create and share 3D photos on your Facebook account.
If you want to create and share 3D Photos, make sure that you are using Apple iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR. You need to capture photos in portrait mode.
- First of all, open camera on your iPhone and switch to “Portrait” Mode.
- Click the picture you want to share. If you want, you may also select the already take pictures in portrait mode.
- Now, launch Facebook app on your device and start creating a new post.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots and select “3D Photos” to open iPhone’s portrait folder.
- Select the photo you want to share, add caption or text that you want for your post and click on the “Share” button to post the image.
This is how you may easily capture 3D photos in portrait mode and share them on your Facebook account.