How to delete multiple contacts from your iPhone
Apple Keeps updating applications on your iPhone, contacts app is one of the most important default apps that comes with the device. However, contact app has not any measure or noticeable change since long time and has very simple user interface but it is quite tough to delete multiple contacts on your iPhone. Here, we will provide you some easy steps to do that.
How to delete multiple contacts using iCloud website?
You may easily delete multiple contacts and free up phone storage using iCloud website, follow the below given steps to do that:
In order to do that, make sure that iCloud contact sync and internet is enabled on your iPhone.
- On your PC or Mac, open www.icloud.com using any browser.
- Login your account using your ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Contacts” icon
- Select all the contacts you want to delete and then click “Delete” button on your keyboard.
- Click “Delete” button again, if you prompted for a confirmation to delete your selected contacts.
How to delete multiple contacts using Mac?
If you want, you may also access contacts on your Mac and manage them as per your need. Follow the below given steps to delete multiple contacts on your iPhone.
- On your Mac, go to “System Preference” and then click “iCloud.”
- Enter your username and password and check the “Contacts sync” option
- Now, launch the “Contacts” app on your Mac.
- Press and hold the command button and select all the contacts you want to delete.
- After selecting the contacts, right click and select the “Delete Cards” option.
- Confirm “Delete” to erase the selected contacts and then wait for your iPhone to get synced with the changes you made.
By following above given steps you may easily delete multiple contacts and free up phone storage.