How to disable or remove all alarms on your iPhone
Nowadays everybody uses a clock app on Smartphone to set alarms. Clock app allows you to set multiple alarms as per your need. If you are using iPhone and want to remove or disable all the set alarms, you may remove single alarm at a time from settings. But if you want to remove all of them at a time, you may do it using Siri. Siri, a voice assistant helps you to command your device; you may set alarms by just saying “Set an alarm for 4:30 am” or “set an alarm in 20 minutes.” Here, we will provide you a step by steps guide to remove or disable all alarms on your iPhone.
How to delete all alarms on your iPhone?
By following the below given steps you may easily disable all the set alarms on your iPhone:
- Siri is there on your iPhone to follow your commands so just say “Hey, Siri, delete all my alarms.”
- If your iPhone is not listening, press and hold the Home button until Siri appears and then say “Delete all my alarms.”
- After that, Siri will ask you to confirm the request. Confirm is by saying “Yes” or tapping the “Confirm” button.
- Once you confirmed, all the alarms listed in the Clock app will be deleted, whether they are enabled or disabled.
How to disable multiple alarms on your iPhone?
If you don’t want to delete all alarms and just want to disable the alarms on your iPhone, you may do it by following below given steps:
- If you have some alarms enabled, you may disable them with Siri. In order to do that, just say “Hey Siri, turn off all my alarms” or “Hey Siri, disable all my alarms.”
- If iPhone is not responding, press and hold the iPhone’s Home button and then say “Turn off all my alarms” or “Disable all my alarms.”
- If you want, Siri can also turn on all your alarms at a time. In order to do that, you need to just say “Hey Siri, enable all my alarms”or “Hey Siri, turn on all my alarms.”
By following the above given instructions, you may easily remove or disable all the alarms at once.