How to find and reshare your archived Instagram stories on your iOS or Android device
How to view and share your archived Instagram stories on your smartphone?
Instagram got a feature that automatically saves your momentary Stories to a private archive. Earlier, Stories disappeared into the ether after 24 hours but not everybody wants to lose these precious photos and videos. If you post your photos or videos to Instagram Stories, you may now easily access your history from your account and re shares them if you want. In your Instagram Stories Archive feature, you may see previous content that can be shared and downloaded. Moreover, you may also create a Highlight directly from the archive and these archival features work for both Android and iPhone users. If you are wondering how to find these hidden Instagram stories, here we will provide you a short user guide that will help you to do that.
Follow the below given steps to access archived photos or videos in your Instagram account on your iPhone or Android device:
- First off, launch “Instagramapp” on your iOS or Android device and then tap on the profile tab at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Archive button.”
- Now, you may see all of your archived stories. If you want to retrieve any of them, select the one you want to share again, tap the three dots at the bottom of the screen and then select “Share as Post.”
- If you want to view your archived selfies and clips, tap on the “drop-down button” at the top center and then select “Posts.”
- Now, you can see all of your hidden posts on the screen, browse through them. From here you may unarchive the image. To do so, select the image, tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen and then select “Show on Profile” in the menu.