How to manage Downloads in Safari on iOS device running iOS 13
With iOS 13, Apple enhanced the Safari browser and added some exciting features to it. And Download manager is one of these fully noticeable features in Safari. Download manager helps you to manage downloaded files efficiently on your iPhone or iPad. Plus, you will be able to change the location of your Safari download items and will also see an option to automatically remove the downloaded items. Here, we will help you to manage Safari downloads on your iPhones and iPads.
How to manage Safari Downloads on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 13?
If you iPhone or iPad is updated to iOS 13, you may manage Safari downloads by following the below given steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Safari icon.
- Now, tap “Downloads”, doing so will provide you an option to select your downloaded file locations.
- Now you’ll be prompted whether to store downloaded files on iCloud Drive or On My iPhone.
- Tap on “On My iPhone” and then on “Other…” to select your desired location. From here, you may also create or add a new folder.
How to Remove Download List Items of Safari Downloads on iOS 13?
When you have already downloaded items in Safari browser, you may keep the files only required and remove the rest items from Downloads in Safari. Follow these steps:
- On your iPhone or iPad, head to Settings App > Safari > Downloads.
- Tap “Remove Download List Items” and then select any one of the available options, as per your preference: After one day/Upon successful download or get rid of them manually.
- Finally, tap on the back button.
This is how you may easily manage and remove items in Download list of Safari browser on iOS 13.