How to recover your Snapchat messages on Android
Nowadays, social media has become the most important part of everyone’s life. Applications like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat are the most popular to share activities in form of videos, photos and messages. Snapchat is being very popular because it does not show any story, photo or messages more than 10 seconds. But sometimes you want to save your chat history or photos that you shared on Snapchat. Recently, Android detected a way to recover Snapchat messages. Let’s learn how to recover Snapchat chat history on your Android device.
As per the official statement from Snapchat, your messages are deleted after the recipient views it for limited time. But the reality is that all the deleted messages get disappeared from your Android phone, though they seem to disappear in your Snapchat application. In actual, all the deleted messages, pictures or videos from Snapchat are stored in your Android device’s memory with a .nomedia extensive. All files get stored in com.snapchat.android folder until cache of temporary files is cleaned. You may easily recover your Snapchat messages from this folder on your android phone, follow the below given steps to do that:
- Connect your Android phone or tablet to computer via a USB cable.
- Click “Internal storage” or SD card and select “Android” folder.
- Under “Android” option, select “Data“.
- Then find and open “com.snapchat.android” folder.
- From here, you may find and recover all your deleted Snapchat chat history in cache folder by renaming every message to remove the extension.