How to save all photos or videos in text messages for your iPhone or iPad
How to save multiple photos in messages for your iOS device?
Apple users send or receive photos or videos with text messages. If you are one of them and receive some interesting pictures or videos through messages, you may save them on your device in a jiffy. You need not save photos or videos only by one, now you may save all your photos or videos at a time. In other words, you need not to waste your extra time for saving the photos or videos that you received with text messages. If you are wondering how to do that, here we will provide you some easy steps save multiple photos or videos in messages for your iPhone or iPad.
By following the below given steps, you may quickly save multiple pictures or videos in messages for your iOS device.
- Launch the “Messages” app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the text thread that contains the pictures or videos that you want to save.
- At the top of the message thread, tap on the sender’s name to see more options.
- Tap “info” and then scroll down until you see the collection of all the images and attachments sent during your conversation.
- Now, long press on the first photo or video you want to save to your device.
- Tap “More”, doing so will show a blue check in the bottom corner of the photos or videos to show you have selected them.
- Now, tap on the other photos or videos that you want to save.
- Select “Save Images” or Save “Attachments” in the bottom left side corner of the screen.
This is how you may save pictures or videos in messages for your iOS device. Once they are saved, you may view, send and edit the attachments as normal in the Photos app.
Now read: How to delete messages on your Mac and iPhone
What other's say