How to transfer images in Image capture on your Mac
How to transfer pictures to Mac using Image Capture ?
In this Digital era, most of us capture photos with our camera or iOS device and those thousands of pictures cannot be stored phone or camera forever. To free up the device or camera storage space, you may transfer all the captured pictures with image capture on your Mac. With Image Capture, you may transfer images and video clips from many cameras, iOS devices and other devices that have a camera to your Mac. Once media files get moved to your Mac, you may delete from your camera or device to release the space used by pictures and videos. If you are wondering how to use Image capture on your Mac, here we will provide you some easy steps to do that.
By following the below given steps, you may easily transfer pictures from your iOS device and camera to your Mac using Image capture.
- First of all, connect your device to your computer and then turn the device on.
- While turning on, you may be asked to enter a passcode to unlock your device.
- Now, on your Mac, open Image capture app and select the device in the Devices or Shared list.
- To view thumbnails as a list or see the larger thumbnails or rotate the image or delete the image, use the buttons at the bottom of the Image Capture.
- Moreover, you may change the thumbnail size by dragging the slider in the lower-right corner of the window.
- Now, click the “Import To” pop-up menu and then select where to save the images or which app to use to open the image.
- If you want to import some selected pictures, select them and then click “Import.” To import all the images, click “Import All.”
- Moreover, you may also set up Image Capture to perform the following:
- To automatically transfer items from your device to your computer whenever they’re connected:In the bottom-left corner of the Image Capture window, click the “Show Hide” button, click the “Connecting this [device name] opens” pop-up menu and then select “AutoImporter.”
- To remove items from the device after transferring them to your computer:in the bottom-left corner of the window, select “Delete after import.”