How to upload saved photos or videos to Snapchat
How to share your saved images or videos on Snapchat ?
Snapchat is the most popular multimedia messaging application worldwide. Initially, you were able to share pictures clicked within the application only but now Snapchat Memories allows you to both store photos you take through the Snapchat app and upload existing photos or videos from your device.
You may easily share them as a message or as a story, follow the below given steps to upload your saved photos or videos to Snapchat:
- Open the Snapchat app and find the camera tab.
- Tap on the small circle which is placed directly below the camera button.
- After this, In Memories tab, you will get three options: Snaps, Camera Roll and My Eyes Only.
- The Memories tab is always open in Snaps by default when you first open it, so you need to tap “Camera Roll” to switch the tab.
- Allow Snapchat to access your camera roll by agreeing to give the app permission. Moreover, Snapchat does not back up or store your photos or videos in application.
- Now, choose a photo or video to send as a message to friends or post as a story.
- Tap “Edit & Send” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you want make some changes to your photo or video, tap one pencil icon in the bottom left of the preview and then you may add text, emojis, drawings, filters.
- Tap the blue send button to send your stored snap to friends as a message or to post it as a story.
- In case, you want to create a story from stored photo or video, you need to tap on the menu icon in the top right corner while in editing mode and choose the option labeled “Create Story from this Photo/Video.” After this, you may select more photos or videos to create your story to keep them in memories tab and then post them in your story by pressing and holding on a story to share it.
With Snapchat Memories feature, you may easily share or upload the photos and videos which are already clicked and stored on your Phone.