How to use Amazon Alexa on your iPhone
How to operate Amazon Alexa on your iPhone?
Few months back, Amazon Alexa launched for only Windows and Android devices but now it is also available for iPhone. All you need to do is just install Amazon Alexa on your iPhone and start using it to command things on it. This voice assistant is capable of voice interaction, music playback, alarms, streaming podcasts, making to-do lists, setting, playing audio books and providing weather, traffic, sports, and other real-time information such as news. Amazon Alexa is the best way to handle your smart home. If you are using iPhone and want to use Alexa voice assistant on it, here we will provide you some easy steps to do that.
You may easily install and use Amazon Alexa on your iPhone by following the below given steps:
- In order to do that, open Amazon’s Alexa app on your iPhone.
- At the bottom of the app screen, tap “Alexa” icon.
- If you are using this feature for the first, tap “Allow” to grant Alexa some permissions on your iOS device.
- On the next window appears, tap “Allow” to confirm your decision.
- After that, you will see some command examples on the next screen, tap “Done” at the bottom.
- Next, you will see a dark transparent screen with a thin blue band at the bottom, as well as suggestions for things that you may ask. If you want to cancel your request, tap on the blue “X.”
After following above given steps, Amazon Alexa gets enabled on your iPhone and ready to answer your questions. You may ask anything from turning on your lights to ordering items online to random questions about the universe.