How to use Apple iPhone Payment Plan to pre-order the latest iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Max
How to get the brand new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Max using iPhone Payment Plan?
If you are fond of using brand new devices, Apple has recently released three latest iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Max. Finally, this new iPhone’s series is available to purchase. If you could not pay the whole amount at once, you may use Apple iPhone Payment Plan to make low monthly payment. With this plan, you may buy a new iPhone at 24-month payment plan and divide the cost of your new iPhone across two years. However, this plan does not include device upgrade or AppleCare+. If you are wondering how to pre order a new iPhone using Apple iPhone Payment Plan, here we will provide you some easy instructions to do that.
You may easily get pre- approved to make monthly payments, follow these steps:
- On your iOS device, launch the Apple Store app.
- On the iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro, tap View pricing and then tap Get Started on the banner at the top of your screen.
- Tap Select on the model of iPhone you want to purchase and then tap on the Continue button.
- Select the model, color, and storage size of iPhone that you want to buy.
- Now, select either Activate my iPhone on my carrier account or Buy a new iPhone.
- Select a carrier and tap Apple iPhone Payments.
- Tap Confirm iPhone Preferences and then tap on the Continue button. Here, you will be asked to enter your account PIN for confirming your account with your carrier.
- Once your carrier account is confirmed and payment is approved, you will get a screen says that your payment is approved and you may order the any of the latest models you want.
- Finally, tap Order to get your device pre booked.