How to use Instagram’s “Questions” feature in your stories
Instagram is one of the most popular social media apps that are being used on large scale especially by youngsters worldwide. Instagram keeps updating time to time and it is adding many interesting features with every update. After IGTV and video chat features, Instagram added new feature called “Questions.” It is really an amazing feature that you may use to ask entertaining questions to people. All you need to do is add a question to a story photo or video just like any other sticker and then allows your friends to submit a question to you, which you can be answered in an Instagram Story post. Let’s learn how to use this new “Questions” feature on your Smartphone.
It is quite easy to use this feature in your Instagram account, follow the below given steps to do that:
- Open your Instagram account on your phone.
- In the upper left corner, tap on the stories link (looks like a camera).
- Now, click a pic or fill with a background color.
- To fill with color, tap on the draw tool that looks like a pencil in the upper right-hand corner.
- Pick your color from the color menu at the bottom.
- Hold down your finger in the middle of the screen until it fills.
- At the top right corner, tap on the stickers button.
- Select questions.
- A screen prompts you to type whatever question you would like.
- Tap on the done button.
- To send this to your story, tap on the plus button above “Your Story”.
Once you posted your story, you may check the responses, by going to notifications and clicking the heart at the bottom of the screen. You may also check them by revisiting your story and scrolling up. After doing it you can see the answers in small boxes and get the option to share them to your story.