How to factory reset your Surface Go device
How to factory reset Microsoft’s Surface device?
Surface Go is a light computing device that helps you to perform your daily tasks from anywhere. It provides you laptop performance with tablet portability, stunning touch screen with the Windows and Office experience. Moreover, you may handle emails, browse and complete home projects with a favorite TV show. Surfaces GO is always by your side wherever you are. If your Surface Go device is not running well or you want to clear all your stored data to resale it, you may perform factory reset on it. Here, we will provide you a short guide to do that.
You may easily format your surface Go device by following the below given steps:
- On your Surface device, open “Start Menu” from the bottom left-hand corner of your display.
- On the left hand side, click “Clog wheel” to open “Settings.”
- Next, choose “Update & Security” from the Settings menu.
- Under the “Recovery” section, locate “Reset this PC”, and then select “Get started.”
- Here, you may select to your personal files, if you want or removing everything to start it like new again.
- Select the option you want and confirm the choice.
- After that, your Surface Go will start resetting, rebooting and refreshing Windows in the process.
By following the above given instructions, you may easily factory data reset your surface Go device and other surface device , so that you may use it like a new device again.
Now read: How to capture screenshot on Surface Go
What other's say