Duplicate Files Sweeper – Best Duplicate Files finder and cleaner for your Mac in 2019
What is Duplicate Files Sweeper and how it works on Mac?
Duplicate Files Sweeper is an ultimate Duplicate Files Cleaner that helps you get rid of duplicate files from your Mac easily. This duplicate photo finder helps you give a thorough scan to your Mac to look for duplicate files, photos, music, videos, archives and even duplicate Apps that may be scattered in various folders on your Mac. Large number of Duplicate Files may make it hard to search what’s needed and may also slow down your System. This easy Duplicate files finder and remover is a nifty tool that will help you delete all the duplicate files from your Mac, easily in just a few steps. Moreover, you may keep an original copy you want and delete the rest of duplicate files to recover space. Recovering disk space by removing clutter is every user’s need and Duplicate Files Sweeper helps you achieve that by detecting and removing duplicates files.
Below are the key features of Duplicate Files Sweeper:
- Quickly scan for duplicate files in selected folders on your Mac
- Find Exact duplicate photos in your Photos library
- Exclude folders and specific file extensions from scan
- Irrespective of the number of files in the scan, Duplicate Files Sweeper give you accurate results.
- Files with same data but with different names are searched too irrespective of their names.
- Move Duplicate files to Trash, or
- Permanently delete duplicate files, or
- Move duplicate files to a separate folder
- Unlike other duplicate files fixers, it won’t force you to say “Yes or No” for every duplicate file you delete.
- Peacefully find and delete all the duplicate files from your Mac.
How to find and remove duplicate files using Duplicate Files Sweeper on your Mac?
By following the below given steps, you may easily get rid of duplicate files with Duplicate Files Sweeper on your Mac:
- First off, launch the Duplicate Files Sweeper on your Mac. If it is not yet installed on your Mac, you may download it from App Store.
- Add folders you want to scan for searching Duplicate Files. You can add folders using the “Add Folder” button or by dragging and dropping folders on the main screen.
- Click on the “Start Scan Now” button to screen to start the scanning process.
- Once the scan is completed, the scan summary is presented as how many duplicate files are found in different categories.
- Review the detailed results and the list of duplicate files on your System on the next detailed screen. The duplicate results are presented in form of groups of exact duplicate files.
- You can trust Duplicate Files Sweeper’s “Smart Check” option to automatically select the duplicate files to be deleted with different available options keeping one original copy intact from the duplicate files.
- Move the selected files to trash and recover precious space on your Mac and have an organized data. You can also delete the files permanently or move them to a desired folder. These settings can be set in Preferences > Removal.
- Voila! You just recovered precious space and removed unwanted files for a faster and organized Mac.
This is how you may use this duplicate file finder or remover to easily detect and remove duplicate folders from your Mac. By eliminating these duplicates, you may regain your disk space and enhance your system performance.
Duplicate Files Sweeper is now available on Mac App store at just $6.99 only.