How to update your Apple Watch with latest watchOS 5
How to download and install watchOS 5 on your Apple Watch?
Apple Watch is one of the most popular gadgets designed by Apple. Like iOS, Apple also releases new updates for Watch to enhance their functionality, add more advanced features and fix some minor issues. Recently, Apple released a new update Watch OS 5. This new update provides you more intelligent, fun ways to keep you connected to the people and information you like. After updating your Apple Watch with Watch OS 5, you may control or manage even more with your Apple Watch from your morning workout to lights out. It provides best way to be active and stay connected. If you are using Apple Watch and want to update it, here we will provide you a step by step guide to do that.
You may easily download and install watchOS 5 on your Apple Watch by following the below given steps:
- In order to do that, update your iPhone to iOS 11 or later.
- Now, connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi network and then open the “iOS 11 Watch”
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is connected to its magnetic charger and is at least 50 percent charged.
- Select the “My Watch”tab and then tap on “General.”
- Select “Software Update” and tap on “Download and Install.”
- Enter your iPhone passcode or Apple Watch passcode, if asked.
- Tap “Agree” to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap “Proceed” on your Apple Watch to start the download and then enter your “Passcode” on Apple Watch.
By following above given steps, you may easily download Watch OS 5 and transfer it to your Apple Watch and then your Apple Watch will be restarted to apply the update. Moreover, you may follow the progress on the Apple Watch screen, once it is completed, you can start using it in a smooth way.