How to get refund for app purchase made on Google Play Store
If you have purchased the app which is not working exactly what you were promised on your device, you may immediately claim refund for that incompatible app. If you wasted money on something that you can not use on your smartphone, you may defiantly raise a refund request on Google Play Store. Now, you may raise a refund request directly from Google Play Store with ease. If you don’t know how to get refund for the app, game, movie or book purchased from Google Play Store, here are some easy and hassle-free steps that you may follow to get refund.
Before proceeding, make sure that you have consistent internet connectivity and active Google account with payment method to it.
How to get refund using Purchase history in Google Play Store?
You may claim refund using Purchase history in Google play store, follow these steps:
- On your smartphone, launch the Play store app and tap on the three dots icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Go to Accounts and scroll the side to get the Purchase History section.
- At the Purchase History section, scroll down to find the app you want refund for.
- Select the app and then hit the Refund button.
- Tap Yes when you are prompted.
- After that, the app will automatically get uninstalled and the amount will be refunded in the same payment method used at the time of purchase.
How to get refund from the Google Play Listing?
You may also get refund from Google Play Listing, follow these steps:
- In Google Play Store, tap on the Recents option and locate the app you want refund for.
- Tap the Refund button.
Note: You may claim refund within 2 days of purchase, if you want to request refund after 2 days you need to contact the app developer.
Now read: How to Cancel a Subscription on Google Play Store
What other's say