How to add music from Apple Music to iPhone and listen offline
If you are going to a trip or place where you will not be able to use your cellular data plan for music streaming, you may download songs, albums, and even entire playlists to your iOS device and listen offline. If you have an Apple Music subscription and iCloud Music Library activated on your iOS device, you may easily download any song, album, or playlist for listening them offline. Plus, if you use iTunes Match, you may download anything from your Mac’s library on your iPhone or iPad. Let’s learn how to add music from Apple Music to iPhone for offline listening.
How to add music from Apple Music to your library?
You may easily add music from Apple Music to your library, follow any of the below given steps:
- Open Apple Music, touch and hold a song, album, playlist, or video you want to add and then tap Add to Library.
- While viewing the contents of an album or playlist, you may tap the Add button to add the album or playlist, or tap the Add button to add individual songs.
- You may also add music by tapping the Add button on the Now Playing screen.
- This is how you may add music to your library. If you want to add music to playlist, touch and hold an album, playlist, song, or music video, tap Add to a Playlist and then select a playlist.
How to download music from Apple Music to your iPhone?
If you want to download music from Apple Music to your iOS device, follow these steps:
- To download a song, album or playlist: Tap the Download button after adding music.
Note: Make sure that iCloud Music Library is enabled to download music from Apple Music to your library, if it is not, go to Settings > Music and then enabled iCloud Music Library.
- To always download music: Head to Settings > Music and then enable Automatic Downloads. Once it is enabled, songs you add are automatically downloaded to your iOS device.
- To view download progress: On the Library screen, tap Downloaded Music and then tap the Downloading option.
Now read: How to enable or disable iCloud Music Library on your Mac and iOS device
What other's say