How to download iOS 13 beta 6 version on your iPhone without developer account
How to install iOS13 beta 6 version without developer account?
Recently, Apple released the iOS 13 beta 6 version that can be tested by developers immediately. If you a public tester and don’t have any developer account. Being a public tester also, you may still download and install iOS 13 beta 6 profile file on your iPhone or iPad device. By downloading the iOS 13 beta 6 profile, you may observe the immediate effect on your device functionality. If you have decided to get this latest update on your iPhone or iPad, here is a very quick process for it.
You may easily download iOS 13 beta 6 version on your iPhone or iPad, follow these steps:
- On your iOS device, launch the Safari app and then open this link.
- On the web page that appears, locate iOS_iPadOS_13_Beta_Profile link on your device.
- Now tap the download button to initiate the downloading. While, you may be asked This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this? If you wan to, select Allow to make sure you proceed without issue.
- The selection will redirect to the new screen where you need to select Install to continue, doing so will install the profile and then force a reboot of your device. It is completely normal.
- Once your device is restarted, unlock it and then go to Settings >General > Software Update. Here you see the iOS 13 Developer beta 6 or iPadOS 13 Developer beta 6 updates waiting to download and install.
- Now, select Download and Install and then wait until the process is completed.
- Once download and install process is done, you may start using your device as normal but with full access to iOS 13 beta 6. Once device is unlocked, you may get access to all of iOS 13’s or iPadOS 13’s features and improvements. Start using these new features but don’t forget to send any bugs or issues back to Apple to get that issue fixed for you and other iOS13 users.