How to recover your deleted data or files on iCloud.com
If you have deleted any document or file accidently from your iCloud account, you may restore files deleted from both iCloud Drive and other apps. Earlier it was not possible, a few months ago, Apple added a new feature in iCloud that allows you to recover deleted files from within the iCloud web interface. Now, iCloud backs up a lot of your data and keeps deleted items for a limited time, so that you may easily recover them. If you are wondering how to restore your deleted document or files on iCloud, here we will give you a short user guide that will help you to do that.
How to recover files deleted from iCloud Drive?
If you have accidently deleted any data from iCloud Drive on iCloud.com, your iOS device, your Mac, or your Windows computer, you may recover files you deleted from iCloud Drive in the last 30 days. Follow these steps:
Note: you may not recover files you permanently removed from iCloud.com,
- Click “Recently Deleted” in the bottom-right corner of the iCloud Drive window on iCloud.com.
- Click “Select All” or select the specific files you want to recover and then click “Recover.”
- Now, you may look for your recovered files in the folders they were in when you deleted them.
How to recover files deleted from other apps?
If you delete data from other apps on iCloud.com, your iOS device, your Mac, or your Windows computer, you may recover them in last 30 days. Follow these steps:
- Go to “Settings” on iCloud.com and then select “Restore Files” from the “Advanced” section.
- Select the specific files you want to restore or select “Select All” and then click “Restore.”
- Now you may find your recovered files in the folders they were in when you deleted them.
This is how you may easily recover your deleted files on iCloud.com and access them again from any device anywhere.
If you are looking for a Mac Maintenance Application, Check out Wise Mac Care. Wise Mac Care is your one-stop Mac maintenance application that can remove several types of junk files and can optimize Mac’s hard drive to boost your Mac to the peak performance for FREE. Wise Mac Care will also help protect your privacy and safeguard your activities from prying eyes.