How to set different wallpapers for multiple monitors on your Windows 10 PC
How to set unique wallpaper for each monitor on Windows 10?
Microsoft introduced many advanced and new features with Windows 10. Multiple monitor is one of the most popular features of Windows 10 that keep improving with every new update of Windows 10. With this feature, you may set and use many virtual desktops directly from your Windows 10 PC. If you want to select and set different wallpapers for each of your monitors, you may now do it easily without installing or using any third-party application on your PC. Here we will provide you some easy steps to pick unique wallpapers for your multiple monitors on Windows 10.
You may easily select and set different wallpapers for each of your monitors in Windows 10, follow these steps:
- First off, download and save the different wallpapers you want to use in the same folder. This folder can be placed anywhere including desktop on your PC.
- Now, click Personalization > Background.
- Alternatively, we suggest you to always right-click on an empty space on the desktop, and select Personalize from the context menu to get background settings instantly. Moreover, you may also type the control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper in the run command window and click OK to get direct access to the background settings.
- Select Picture from the Background drop-down menu.
- Click the Browse button to locate the picture you want to set as wallpaper.
- Select the wallpaper and then click Choose picture.
- Now, right-click the image and select the monitor you want the set the wallpaper for.
- Similarly, you may repeat the above steps to set a different wallpaper on multiple monitors on your Windows 10 PC.
This is how you may easily set different wallpapers on multiple monitors on Windows 10. Additionally, to make different images display on your monitors, make sure that Picture position is set to Fill, Fit, Stretch, or Center.
Now read: How To Set Up Multiple Monitors On Your Windows 10 PC
What other's say