How to sync music and podcasts to your Apple Watch
If you want to listen Apple Music or Apple Podcasts from your Apple Watch, you may easily do it. All you need to do is just add specific albums, playlists and podcasts to your Apple Watch by syncing them. After syncing, you may play the music on your Apple Watch without your iPhone. You may listen to Apple Music or stream Apple Podcasts on your Apple Watch Series 3 and later using a Wi-Fi or cellular connection. If you are wondering how to sync music and podcasts to your Apple Watch let’s learn how to do that.
How to sync music to your Apple Watch?
If you want to sync music to your Apple Watch, you may easily do it by following the below given steps:
- First off, make sure that your Apple watch is charging by setting it on its charger.
- On your iPhone, head to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is enabled.
- On your iPhone, launch the Apple Watch app and then tap the “My Watch tab.”
- Select Music > Add Music and then select the music that you want to sync.
Moreover, you may turn playlists off or on from the Automatically Add section. And if you are an Apple Music subscriber, personalized mixes are automatically added to your Apple Watch.
How to sync podcasts to your Apple Watch?
By default, all your Apple Podcast subscriptions get synced to your Apple Watch when it is charging. Additionally, after listening episodes, they get automatically removed from your Apple Watch and refresh with new episodes. In case you want to manually select podcasts to sync, follow the below given steps:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to Watch > Podcasts.
- Tap “Custom” and then select shows with episodes in your podcasts Library to get them synced with your Apple Watch.