How to sync your Instagram contacts with Facebook Messenger
After Whatsapp, now you may also sync you Instagram contacts with Facebook. Recently, Facebook avails a new feature to its Messenger application that allows you to sync your all the Instagram contacts to the Facebook Messenger. This feature is now available for all the Messenger users worldwide. Here, we will provide you some easy steps to sync your Instagram contacts with Facebook.
- Open Facebook Messenger app on your phone.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon from the top right corner of the app.
- Scroll down and tap the “People” option.
- Then, tap “Sync Instagram Account.”
- If you have already installed and configured the Instagram app on your phone, tap on “Connect to (your name)” button.
- After doing that, the app will start syncing the contacts.
- Once the process is completed, you can see all your Instagram contacts into the Facebook Messenger app.
- If you also want to sync your phone contacts to Facebook Messenger, enable “Sync contacts’” option from the “People” tab.
If you don’t want to disconnect your Instagram account from Facebook Messenger, you may easily do it, follow the below given steps to do that:
- Tap on the profile icon and select “People” tab.
- Tap on “Instagram Account” and select “Disconnect” to disconnect your account.
This is how you may easily sync and disconnect your Instagram contacts with Facebook Messenger.