How to use Amazon Alexa on your Windows 10 PC
Amazon Alexa is the most popular AI based voice assistant that is probably being used in every stream. Few months back, at Microsoft’s Build 2018 developers conference, Microsoft announced that Amazon Alexa will integrate with Cortana in Windows 10. Microsoft and Amazon both are working on increasing its digital assistant to other platforms and as part of the partnership, Alexa and Cortana will work on the other platforms. However, Microsoft is working to integrate Alexa to Windows platform in near future but initially this feature will only be available for limited Windows 10 devices from manufactures like HP, Asus, Lenovo and Acer.
If it is not available on your Windows PC, you need not to worry, you may easily use Amazon Alexa on your Windows 10 PC by following the below given instructions:
- Download the Amazon Alexa on your Windows 10 PC.
- Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once Alexa is installed, in the start menu type “Alexa” and hit enter to open Alexa app.
- Click “Continue” to accept the terms and condition.
- In the “Configure Alexa on PC settings” window, enable the “Launch the app on sign into this computer” and “Allow app sounds” options and click “Finish Setup.”
- Now, enter your Amazon account credentials to log in.
- Once you are logged in, you may use the Amazon Alexa in the way you want.