How to use Google Lens on your iPhone or iPad
How to get info about your photos and surroundings on your iPhone or iPad?
Google Lens is an image recognition technology that is designed to scan the object and get its relevant information. Earlier, Google Lens was available only for Android devices but now it is also released for iPhone or iPad. With Google Lens, you may get details or take actions on your photos, objects around you. Besides this, Google Lens includes language translation, getting information on products, menu from several restaurants and getting history behind monuments, places and more. Recently, Google broke the Google Lens limitations and released the app for iOS devices. If you are wondering how to use Google Lens on your iOS device, here we will provide you a short user guide that will help you to do so.
If you already have Google app or Google photos on your iPhone, you need not download Google Lens application on your device. You may easily use Google Lens with Google app or Google photos by following the below given steps:
Using the Google Photos app
- On your iPhone or iPad, launch the Google Photos app and login with your Gmail account.
- Now open your camera and click a picture.
- Go to Google photos and open the photos you clicked.
- Tap on the Google Lens icon placed third from left side.
- Now, wait to scan and process the information related to that picture.
Using the Google app
- Launch the Google app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, point your camera to object and tap on it, doing so will automatically retrieve all the information related to that picture.
This is how you may easily get the detailed information related to photos using Google Lens on your iPhone or iPad.