How to use Twitter Lite on your smartphone
Twitter Lite is a quick and data-friendly mobile web app for Smartphones and tablets that allow you with slower or more expensive data networks easier access to Twitter. You need not required high data speed to access Twitter, you may access it simply by installing Twitter lite app or visiting mobile.twitter.com on your Smartphone.
You may easily use Twitter Lite, follow the below given steps to do that:
- In order to do use it, you need to login, tap Log in, enter your username, phone number, or email address.
- Enter your password and tap login.
- In case, you don’t have any account, you may create a new account.
- Tap “Sign up” and enter your full name and your phone number. If you want to use your email address, tap “Use email instead.”
- Tap “Sign up”, enter a password and then tap “Next.”
- If you want to sign up with an email address, you may be asked for your phone number. You may enter it or tap “Not now.”
- Enter a username and then tap “Next.”
- If you are using Android device, you may receive push notifications. Tap “Turn on notifications” to receive push notifications.
- When you are ready to access your timeline, tap “Done.”
After completing the above steps, you may post a tweet, find and follow accounts, manage timeline, notifications, profile and settings of your twitter account.
This is how Twitter Lite minimizes the amount of data used while you use Twitter. Moreover, to access your data usage settings, tap on your profile photo at the top of the screen, then Settings and privacy, and tap Data usage.