How to use Water Lock on your Apple Watch
Like iPhone and Mac, Apple Watch is also one of the most popular gadgets from Apple. Water resistance is the most requested feature for Apple Watch and Apple introduced this feature in Apple Watch Series 2 and now it is also available in Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch Series 4. You may wear Apple Watch during exercise, swimming, in the rain and while washing your hands because your Apple Watch automatically locks the screen with Water Lock to prevent it from accidental taps. After completing your workout, you may turn the Digital Crown to unlock the screen and clear any water from it. Moreover, you may also clear the remaining water manually by swiping up on the bottom of the watch face to open Control Center, taping Water Lock and then turning the Digital Crown to unlock the screen and clear water from the speaker. Let’s learn how to enable or disable Water Lock on your Apple Watch.
How to enable Water Lock on your Apple Watch?
When you start water workout, Water Lock get automatically enabled but in Apple Watch series 5, you may enable it anytime using control center by following the below given steps:
- Swipe up on the watch face to enable Control Center.
- Tap “Water Lock.” It’s button available with the water droplet.
- Now your Apple Watch screen is locked and you may start your swimming workout.
How to disable Water Lock on your Apple Watch?
After finishing your swimming workout, you may disable Water Lock by following the below given steps:
- On your Apple Watch, turn the “Digital Crown.”
- Keep turning the “Digital Crown”until the Apple Watch says it’s unlocked.
- If there is any water in your speaker holes, this will force it out. To make it extra-safe, turn on water lock again and repeat the unlock process.