How to use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10
How to capture game clips and screenshots using Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10?
Microsoft offers Xbox Game Bar, a simple tool that helps you to take control of all your favorite gaming activities while playing. When you open Xbox Game Bar, you may do variety of gaming activities at your fingertips. You may select any activity for moving, resizing, or pinning to your screen. Moreover, Xbox Game Bar customization options that allows you quickly jump between your game and favorite activities. Besides that, Xbox Game Bar can be used to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10.
You may easily capture game clips and share them via your social media account, follow these steps:
- While playing a game, press the “Windows logo key+ G” to open Xbox Game Bar.
- Select Home > Broadcast & capture.
- Select the “Captures” option and then click any of the options i.e. “Start recording” or “Take screenshot” or “Record last….”, as per your need.
- If you select “Record last…”, it will convert the most recent moments of play into a game clip when background recording is enabled.
- Moreover, you may set the duration in Windows Settings > Gaming > Captures.
- Once recording is stopped, you may find your game clips and screenshots by opening Game Bar and selecting Home > Captures.
This is how you may easily capture Game clips or screenshots using Xbox Game Bar. Moreover, you may also share the captured screenshots on your Twitter account. Follow these steps:
- Open Game Bar on your Window 10 PC.
- Now, select Home > Captures and then select a screenshot or capture.
- Click on the “Share to Twitter” button. If you are posting for the first time, you need to allow Game Bar permission to use your Twitter account. You may also deauthorize any time in Twitter settings.
- Enter a text message and then finally click the “Share” button.