Learn how to automatically post your Instagram pictures directly to your Facebook page
How to automatically post your Instagram photos straight to your Facebook page?
After Facebook, Instagram is the second most popular social media platform that allows you to share your pictures and videos with your friends worldwide. Instagram is not only a social media platform but also a great marketing platform for all kind of businesses and professions. Earlier, we all were separately sharing pictures on both Facebook and Instagram. But now, you need not to upload pictures separately for Instagram and Facebook, you may just upload photos to Instagram and they get automatically posted on your Facebook page. If you are wondering how to do that, here we will provide you some easy steps to automatically post your Instagram pictures directly to your Facebook page.
To automatically post your Instagram photos directly to your Facebook page, follow these steps:
- Open the “Instagram app” on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Profile icon” on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap the “Menu icon” on the top right corner of the screen. It appears like three lines on top of one another.
- Now tap on the “Settings icon” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Account > Linked Accounts.
- Select “Facebook” and tap “Log in with the Facebook app” to link your account. If you are not already logged into your Facebook account, you may need to add in your account information.
- Additionally, you may also unlink your Facebook account from here, whenever you want.
- By default, your Facebook timeline gets linked with your Instagram account. To link to a Page instead, tap “Share to” and then select a Page that you manage.
After completing the above given steps, when you upload any photo on Instagram, you will get the option to share a post to Facebook from the same screen where you add the caption.