How to delete your Snapchat account using your smartphone or computer
Snapchat is funniest way to share moments with your family and friends. Snapchat helps you to share those pictures and messages which are usually only available for a short time before they get disappeared to their recipients. But if you are spending so much time on Snapchat, you may get rid of this addiction by deleting your Snapchat account. If you really want to delete the account, here we will provide you two easy methods to do so. You need to follow the step by step guide to get your Snapchat account permanently deleted.
How to remove your Snapchat account using your computer?
If you want to remove your Snapchat account with the help of your computer, follow these steps:
- Go to Snapchat.com using any browser on your computer.
- Now, enter your Username and Password to login your account.
- Check the box to assure Snapchat that you are not a robot.
- Once logged in, you need to re-enter the information to your Snapchat account.
- Now, scroll down a bit and then select “Delete Snapchat” option, doing so will remove your Snapchat account immediately.
How to remove your Snapchat account using your smartphone?
If you are using Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device, you may remove your account using it, follow these steps:
- In order to delete your Snapchat account, launch the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Tap on your Bitmoji to see your account.
- Now, select the “Settings” option located in the top right corner of the screen.
- On the Settings menu that appears, select the “Help Center” option under the “Support” section.
- Tap on the “My Account” and “Security” option.
- Now, select the “Account Information” option, tap on the “Delete my Account” option and then follow the same steps given for browser.
This is how you may easily delete your Snapchat account. By using these methods, you may just deactivate your account for just 30 days, just in case you change your mind before 30 days, and wish to access your Snapchat account again. After completing the 30 days of deactivation, your Snapchat account will be deleted permanently.
Now read: How to remove or block friends on Snapchat
What other's say