How to forward all your iCloud Mail messages to another email account automatically
In corporate world, people use multiple email IDs to complete their daily official tasks. If you use iCloud Mail, it is the best way to check all your emails. Checking emails on every email ID may consume lots of time. To save this time, you may enable auto email forwarding option that helps you to get all your emails in one place. If you are using iCloud Mail Messages for multiple purposes, you may enable auto email forwarding to make your tasks easier. Here we will provide you a short user guide that will help you to do that.
How to enable auto email forwarding in your iCloud account?
If you want all your iCloud Mail messages forwarded automatically to another email account, follow these steps:
- Open your iCloud account, click the “Action” pop-up menu in the sidebar and then select “Preferences.”
- In the General pane, select “Forward my email to” and then enter the forwarding email address in the text field.
- If you don’t want to keep a copy of each forwarded message in iCloud, select “Delete messages after forwarding.”
- If you keep copies of forwarded messages, they will keep decreasing your iCloud storage.
- Finally, click “Done” to apply the changes. If you want you may also set some rules to forward only some specified emails.
How to disable auto email forwarding in your iCloud account?
If you don’t like the changes, you may disable auto email forwarding by following the below given steps:
- Click the Action pop-up menu or clog icon in the sidebar and then select “Preferences.”
- Now, deselect “Forward my email to” in the general pane and click “Done.”
This is how you may enable or disable ato email forwarding in your iCloud account. This is relly helpful if you use several email account.