How to use Instagram Music feature for adding background music to your Instagram story
Instagram is one of the most trending social media platforms to share information in terms of photos or videos. After Snap Chat, Instagram is the second platform that is being used to share video or photos inform of story that get auto disappeared after 24 hours. Recently, Instagram updated the story feature by adding the option to add background music in it. Currently, everyone likes to use Instagram for its amazing features and functionality. However, Instagram Music feature was introduced a year ago in selected countries but now it is available for all Instagram users. You may use this exciting feature to add your favorite songs in your Instagram Stories. Let’s learn how to add background music to your Instagram stories.
How to add music after adding picture or video to Instagram Story?
You may easily add background music after taking or adding pictures or videos, follow these steps:
- On your smartphone, launch the Instagram app and tap on the Camera button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, you are on the Instagram Story camera UI, here you need to take an image or make a video.
- After clicking the photo or video, select the Sticker option available at the top and next to various other options.
- The Sticker option now contains the Instagram Music sticker, select the sticker.
- Select any song available to add. The song list is categorized in three sections: Popular, Genres, and Moods.
- After selecting a song for your Instagram story, you may select the time stamp of the song that you want to add.
- Moreover, you may select how you want to display your song: with song lyrics (in different fonts and colors), just the name of the song, or with the song cover.
- Moreover, you may add final changes to your story.
- Don’t forget to disable the audio for the recorded clip so it doesn’t interrupt the music and then post your story.
How to add music before adding pictures or videos to Instagram story?
Moreover, you may also add the music before adding the video or picture.
- Select the Music option on the bottom of the screen.
- Select the song and time frame from the song list appears.
- Finally take a photo or video, make necessary changes and then post a story.
Now read: How to prevent other Instagram users from searching you
What other's say